10 days and 10 things to do before Christmas!
15th Dec 2016
There are just 10 days until Christmas day! With that in mind, we've put together some ideas about how to spend your time in Edinburgh until then! Don't forget we're open until 7 January, so plenty of time to enjoy our fabulous shows, rides, attractions and more...
1) See the feel-good show everyone's talking about: Five Guys Named Moe at Festival Square Theatre, for family fun!
2) Enjoy a theatre trip for ages 5 to 105 with magical mischief from the 'hugely talented' (Daily Mail) Morgan and West in A (Sort of) Christmas Carol Magic Show, with tricks, jokes and a heartwarming Christmas story!
3) See George Street in a whole new light at our free Street of Light event
4) Browse local gifts and goods at the Scottish Market on George Street
5) Get your skates on and glide around the Melville Monument in our circular rink
6) Explore a new door, usually closed to the public as part of 24 Doors of Advent
7) Sit down for a story with Santa in our magical Grotto experience
8) Get the best views of Edinburgh with a ride on the Starflyer or Big Wheel
9) Treat the little ones to an exciting ride at Santa Land
10) Enjoy Edinburgh at the most wonderful time of year! Watch our trailer below:
Posted by Ten4 Design