Edinburgh’s Christmas is back!
30th Sep 2014
We're delighted to announce the full line-up for Edinburgh's Christmas 2014!
- People with an EH postcode will get 20% off ALL rides and shows at Edinburgh’s Christmas.
- Our headline shows this year are phenomenal circus show Scotch & Soda, and boylesque from the disorderly BRIEFS boys (pictured from this morning's launch).
- For families, Stick Man Live on Stage will be taking place in the Spiegeltent, as well as Baby Loves Disco and a Briefs kids’ show.
- Other shows include Al Murray The Pub Landlord’s Festive Saloon and the return of Hot Dub Time Machine.
- The Big Wheel will return to Edinburgh’s Christmas, and the Star Flyer will move to East Princes Street Gardens.
- The ice rink returns to East Princes Street Gardens, and there will be an additional, circular ice rink around the Melville monument in St Andrew Square.
- Santa Land will expand this year, with additional family-friendly rides including a North Pole slide, a rollercoaster, Race-a-Rama, a Reindeer ride and Swan Lake.
- Light Night will take place on 23 November with the theme ‘Christmas Songs and Carols’.
- The Scottish Market, European Market and Children’s Market will return, with the Children’s Market moving to Santa Land in East Princes Street Gardens.
- Discounted family tickets will be available for Stick Man, and for attractions such as the Big Wheel and Star Flyer.
- That’s not all – there’s so much more! Click 'What's On' to see the full line-up of festive treats.
Posted by Ten4 Design