Edinburgh’s Christmas is back!
22nd Sep 2015
We're delighted to announce the full line-up for Edinburgh's Christmas 2015-16! Edinburgh's Christmas is back from 20 November 2015 - 4 January 2016.
• The Virgin Money Street of Light. Launching on St Andrew’s Day, a new major free event for the Edinburgh’s Christmas season with an architectural installation of 60,000+ lights stretching along the Royal Mile.
• Susan Boyle will switch on Edinburgh’s Christmas lights at Light Night, 22 November 2015. Scotland’s superstar and Britain’s Got Talent finalist, Susan Boyle will do Edinburgh the honour of switching on the City’s lights at Light Night, the free event on George Street.
• An exceptional programme of circus, comedy and cabaret in the Paradiso Spiegeltent with performances from Circa, reviving Beyond, the hit show of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2014.
• The return of family show, Stick Man, the adaptation of Julia Donaldson’s magical best-selling book.
• Other shows include the legendary Camille O’Sullivan; Puddles Pity Party, the cabaret sensation of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2015; Austentatious; Abandoman; Abandoman's Bass Drop Ceilidh and Frisky & Mannish.
• The return of the unique ellipse shaped ice rink around the Melville Monument in St Andrew Square.
• Plus the Big Wheel, the Star Flyer, the expanded Santa Land with its series of affordable family attractions are back, as well as the double decker Carousel which moves this year to St Andrew Square.
• A continuation of the EH discount offer, where holders of an EH postcode receive a 20% discount on all shows, rides and events.
2015 promises yet another magic festive season in Edinburgh. Head over to our What’s On page for the full programme!
Posted by Ten4 Design