Terms and Conditions - St Andrew’s Day 2018
29th Nov 2018
Terms and conditions: Free ice skate at Edinburgh’s Christmas if your first name is Andrew or Andy or Andrea, surname Andrew or Andrews on St Andrew’s Day 30.11.18
- Offer valid 10am-9:30pm on 30.11.18 only.
- First name must be Andrew or Andy or Andrea, surname Andrew or Andrews and valid photographic ID must be presented.
- Free ice skate can only be claimed in person at Edinburgh’s Christmas Box Office in St Andrew Square on 30.11.18 between 10am and 9:30pm by presenting valid photographic ID.
- One free ice skate per person only.
- Free ice skate is non-transferable and is only valid on 30.11.18 – last entry to ice rink is 9:30pm.
- The prize (free ice skate) is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Free ice skate is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute it with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by a responsible adult who must have a valid ticket.
Posted by Annie Wheeler