14th December Corstorphine Dower House 10am - 3pm

Headquarters of The Corstorphine Trust, The Dower House and grounds can be traced back to James Inglis titular prebendary of half Haltoun and half Dalmahoy 1587.The lime-harled building has characteristic Scottish crowstepped gables and scrolled Skew Puts. Internally it has a small, but well stocked museum and an archive room housing hundreds of artifacts, documents, photographs, maps, old parish records and census records.