24th December - Church of St John the Evangelist: 9am - 5.30pm

St John's is the only church on Princes Street and was built in 1818.  It was designed by William Burn in the Perpendicular Gothic style, and has one of the finest collections of stained glass windows in Scotland.  The graveyard contains memorials to Sir Henry Raeburn, the mother of Sir Walter Scott and many others. 

www.stjohns-edinburgh.org.uk